Sunday, October 24, 2004

A million, billion miles!

A friend asked me how I typically spend my days, and I wanted to give some proficient account of making million dollar deals, or teaching complex concepts to hundreds, instead I showed her some pictures and well lets face it that is how I am spending my days. I decided to share those with all of my friends, well look below, that is what I see most times I wake up. Yes boys and girls I have now officially circumnavigated the globe 4 times, flying a total of 100,406 miles this year on United Airlines. (the circumference of the earth is 24,901.5 miles). So let me tell you how great it has been vegging out this weekend.

Last night went and saw Shark Tale, and today just enjoying a Carmel cider from Starbucks while reading a good book (Gai-Jin from James Clavell). Tomorrow I head out to LA for just a quick day trip (hopefully) and then spend the entire rest of the week here in sunny (or not so sunny) CA. Until next time, happy travels to all and enjoy the rain, remember its not snow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home