Sunday, October 31, 2004

Nudity Everywhere, wait its a GUY!!

Work had the decency to send me on a trip right around one of my favorite holidays, and even better to a fun city where I have a fun friend. Go K. Go K, its your birthday! So flying 3k some miles from San Francisco to Washington to Florida, to arrive roughly 9 hours later ready to party. Got some food (do you know how hard it is to find food at 9pm in Fort Lauderdale? Go McDonalds!), and went back to K’s place to meet up with her friends. Introduce M, K’s boyfriend. Nice guy very patient, especially when some people are hungry and cranky and needing to be fed (not me by the way). A short time later sitting in my friend’s house (yes boys and girls, one of my only friends to actually own a house, feel so old!). Everyone arrives and now it is time to hit the bars and hit the town running. Now Halloween to many parts of our culture is a time to scare people with costumes consumed with blood, guts, wounds, and other freaky characteristics. What was not expected was a Southern Florida tradition of scaring people by showing lots of skin (both male and female) including rear nudity, leather and chains and all things nice (some pictures below, but most too extreme even for me to post for fear of having censors come knocking on my door). I, not knowing the local traditions and having to carry my costume from the other side of the country, decided to come as your neighborhood friendly Fire/Rescue officer. For who does not love a fireman (by the way the answer to that is lots of women, and one very surly bartender)? The wonderful part of this evening was there was no cover at any bar and it was east to go bar hopping depending on the mood and the patrons. So away we go hitting bar and after bar, watching the crazy people with amazing creativity in some costumes, and just bare nudity in many. The girls enjoy dancing on the bars while men dance on the floor and get jostled, drinks poured on them, and feet stepped on, come on you know we LOVE IT! By the end of the evening, a good time was had by all (I think), my helmet worn by numerous people, and not a single rescue call (darn). More updates on the proclivity of individuals in Fort Lauderdale tomorrow. So stay tuned, same bat time, same bat channel.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nathan Pedretti said...

I love it. How did you end up with the ultimate bachelor life? Flying from coast to coast, barhopping, checking out women in countries around the world. The superwomen picture was pretty scary IMO.

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home