Thursday, September 23, 2004

Morning or night

So why are some people night people and others morning people? Now while you medical students or psych students ponder that for a little while, why do we care? So can a relationship last if one person is a morning person and the other a night? I mean lets face it from a pure sex perspective, one half is always on while the other is off Yes women, there are times then men are just interested in getting sleep more than sex, its rare but it happens (although when you consider foreplay, after sex cuddling, I mean we are talking a good length of time here). So ponder this, what makes it that some people can be up at 5am (yes I am one of the freaky people like that) and ready to conquer the world, while others wait until the hour strikes 10 or 11 or even 12 before venturing out into the big bad world.

On other news, work is just not a fun place to be right now. Its kinda sad considering how much I used to love going to work and my job. The scary thing that almost everyone I know at work is at the exact same place. The amount of dissent is not only apparent in their attitudes but also in the very work that they are doing. I just hope my company opens their eyes and starts to allow people to move around more, otherwise, well we are predicting that they are in for a hell of a wake up soon.

But guess what? In three days I am going to AUSTRALIA! Sydney, here I come. That’s all for now, everyone have a good night.

1 Comments:

Blogger MILF said...

I realize that I may be a rare breed of female, but I must comment on the cuddling section here.
I am a night owl. I have dated men who are morning people - and by the way - why on earth would anyone want to be up at 5 a.m.? I mean really - unless I am still up from the night of drinking and partying, I have no desire to ever be up at 5 a.m.
As for the cuddling: while it is fine when you have the right person, there are times (much more frequent for me now) where I am absolutley ALL FOR a wham-bam-thank you ma'am (err...man). There's no cuddling after business is complete. Go HOME!

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home