Friday, December 10, 2004

Change is a comming!

So I can't reveal everything, but to all who read exciting news is coming down the line. Yes something life changing is happening in my life right now. (no I am not married, no friends of mine are pregnant--you have to have sex for that to happen). Am I excited? You becha! So watch this space for a life shattering news.

As for what else is going on. Work had a holiday potluck, which means every woman slaves for hours to make the best possible dish to prove their cooking prowess. Every married man has his wife or mother-in-law cook so they can boast about the cooking prowess of their respective. Every bachelor stops off at the grocery store ten minutes before coming to work and looks for whatever is on sale. As for me, I actually did cook last night, crab dip, and to the best of my knowledge no one got sick from it. Yea!

Time for the weekend, final shopping (or in my case, time to start shopping) and to spread some holiday cheer. May all promises be forgotten of gifts not received :-)


1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Congrats on the new development !!! I'm sure it will work out great for you. All the best & good luck. :)

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home