Friday, December 16, 2005

Thong anyone?

With my travel schedule being what it has been, I have not done laundry in almost four weeks. It had gotten so bad that I had to go back to my recourse from college days and actually buy more underwear and socks from wonderful Wal-Mart. Not proud of it, but I have to do what a guy has to do.

So I finally break down and do laundry today while working from home. I go down there and one of my fellow residents is just pulling her clothes out of the wash. Now I know many women (and men in the city for that matter) lay out certain items that they will dry separately for whatever reason. Well this resident had laid out her underwear across all the dryers and washers. I have never seen so many variety and number of thongs since my last visit to Victoria Secret with an ex-girlfriend. Now I like thongs as much as the next guy, but wow this was something else. Each piece had less fabric than the next; one has to wonder if there was enough to even hold it up to her waist. It was quite exciting especially in the course of conversation she mentions she is also a yoga instructor. Fear not, there was a nice large wedding ring on her hand to prevent any forward advances.

But let’s take a quick second and talk about thongs for a minute, for as a normal guy one can not pass up the opportunity. I have talked to a number of women about this through my years of dating and I have found that a vast majority of woman either love them or hate them. Most will wear nothing but or anything but (not to be confused with butt). Personally I can not imagine wearing a thong, but then again could not imagine wearing high heels, makeup, tights, waxing, or any of the other unbelievable heights women go to please us men. So let me take a second and thank all women who go through unbelievable lengths for us men. THANK YOU!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you'll be amazed at what lenths will go to please all the men out there!!!!!

10:04 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Where are the pictures to accompany this intriguing story?? Doesn't your shaving your, well you know, count??

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home