Monday, September 27, 2004

Aussie Land

For those of you following my exploits, after a short 14 (we had a nice tail wind) hour flight my colleague and I arrived bleary eyed and ready for the land down under. No we are not talking Texas, it is Australia. Crikey (in your best Australian accent). Thankfully going from Red Carpet Club, to sitting in Business Class in a nice comfy leather seat, to the executive level of the Hilton helped make the trip that much more tolerably (I know I lead a tough life, who wants tom come with me next time?). If anyone is curious the movies on the plane were TERRIBLE, thankfully brought my own as well.

So we lost 17 hours (we left Sunday night and land Tuesday morning), catching up on those lost meals was tough, but we were able to manage on the plane! So time for me to catch up on some sleep (I know wrong to sleep in the morning here, but tired). More to follow on the exploits of where in the world is MDS.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Hey Mate,

Enjoying the thunder down under?? Sounds like a tough life you lead. Have fun, and let us know how the kangaroo tastes. And don't say it tastes like chicken!

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home