Friday, October 15, 2004

All colors of the rainbow!! Good times.

Another day and another trip. Here I am in sunny Ohio, oops did I say sunny, I meant to say a rainy and cloudy. On the other hand flying in I was treated to one of those spectacular sights that we so rarely see in CA. A barrage of fire red, big bird yellow, and burnt orange as far as the eye could see. Yes my friends it is fall in the Midwest and a more impressive natural sight is hard to see anywhere. Flying low under the clouds, one can almost not believe their eyes, so as much as I make fun of the rain and the clouds out here, Ohio and the Midwest in general does have numerous advantages.

So here I am for three days, fly home tonight so I can spend the weekend in my bed in my apartment with MY TV and Netflix (by the way the best thing since sliced bread!). I come back here in on Monday for next week as well. I would like to take a quick second and celebrate, there is no worse feeling than fearing a result of a test for a week or more, but then no better feeling when the tests come back NEGATIVE. L.M. I couldn’t be happier for you, I know how scared you were, we were all praying for you and thank G-d everything worked out in your favor. Such a relief!

I will write again when I am either on the plane or back in CA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home