Thursday, October 28, 2004

Moving On.....

Some of you may be wondering about my earlier blog. The truth of the matter is most of us can deal when something goes wrong in our life, maybe even two. When a bunch of things all gone wrong simultaneously, well that is a prime-A reason to go into a funk. Sometimes a good rant is all you need, other times having a couple of good friends to talk to is even better. A number of friends called me and helping knock me back to my usual self, or at least as close as I can until I find a new job.

Halloween is approaching and never is there a better racket approaching. Where else can you go door-to-door asking for candy, and complete strangers just give it to you. Granted I might be a little old to be regaling houses with the holiday song of ‘trick or treat, smell my feet…etc’, but I can still participate in the festivities. I am flying down to Florida to spend the holidays with my good friend Kai and her friends. So a good time is planned by all.

I was in LA this past Monday for a day and I know how much we ridicule LA for their fascination with looks and materialism. Between the botox, plastic surgery (got to love the fake calves and pecks they put in men) there is nothing real in LA. Although I have to say that there really are beautiful people in LA, it was more than that. It was a sense of fashion that was most impressive. The typical faire just an hour north of LA is khakis and a polo shirt, sometimes a t-shirt with the name of the company if they want to change it up a little. But down south in LA they have flavor, they have style, they have fashion. So we give you guys and gals down there a nod for style.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

"...give me something good to eat, if you don't, I don't care, I'll pull down your underwear..."

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home