Tuesday, November 02, 2004

V-DAY (keep this pg rated)

It is finally D-Day or V-Day if you prefer. I am here reporting live from FL and there is an electricity in the air. I woke up to the sound of sirens outside. I look out of my suite just in time to see a large motorcade driving briskly down the main street. Was it a governor, a president, or a candidate? I have no idea, but it was stereotypical of the feeling that is being felt everywhere. A sense of urgency and in some places touching on virtual panic. On my 13 mile commute to work I was inundated with supporters standing on street corners with signs pleading with fellow supporters of their candidate to honk to show their support (if that means they will vote that way is a whole different issue). It is barely 9am and that is what everyone is talking about. More updates as the day progresses.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

What happened to the more updates??

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home