Monday, December 13, 2004

Ms. Purple

So for those you waiting in earnest patience for what is life altering and changing my life, it has to do with work. For a number of months I have had frustrations with the job, well don’t we all have frustrations? No these were deeper, stemming from actual lack of vision in management and lack of challenge placed onto its employees. So for quite some time I was interviewing at other positions that might relieve me of some of those frustrations yet also be a good career move. How did it go? Well I am happy to say I have accepted a position in what I believe to be a much better group in a much better position. It will no longer be technical by its very nature, more fluffy marketing (looks like I will need to get the brain lobotomy for real now), but it might be nice to see how the other half lives. So I am excited (and yes admittedly a little nervous), but definitely stoked to try something new.

On a side note I have been told by, well lets call her Ms. Purple, that my dancing is spirited. When you hear this you might think Steve Erkle, or perhaps some other tv stereotypical nerd. Now although admittedly I know I am no Gene Kelly, I believe my dancing rates slightly higher than the level of ‘spirited’. I know of other things that yes I should be accused of such things, but oh well. So all you ladies out there, I am the perfect companion on everything camping to comedy clubs to a weekend trip to Vegas, but maybe not so much for a night out dancing. I have found my Achilles heal. Somehow I think I will be able to survive the hero’s life for now.

And as the holidays grow closer we must ask ourselves one very important question. Have I finished my shopping? Yes the ever looming deadline that faces all procrastinating Americans. Do I know my friends well enough to get them a gift, and if not how do I get something I think they will like? nothing like leaving it to the last minute, as usual.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So moving on with your life? good for you!
When is this exciting new position happening? Pretty sure the people who has worked with you will miss you. But challenge is a good thing.. Good Luck!

10:33 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

You MUST have been holding back at 1015 Folsom. You'll have to show me what inspired this 'spirited' comment sometime. :)

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home