Monday, August 01, 2005

Spoiled?

If you ever want to see that your kids or you are so completely not spoiled, or if you ever need to see how not to raise your kids just watch sweet sixteen on MTV. Why was I watching this abysmal view into terrible parenting? Well it was like a train wreck, you just could not look away. The premise of the show is girls wanting to throw the biggest baddest most extravagant parties for their 16th birthday. One girl had a party that totaled over $200k and she still thinks her parents held out and didn’t give her everything she wanted. Of course this was the same girl that went out of town against parental orders and without telling them for 2 days directly before her birthday and couldn’t understand why her parents were upset. These are girls who get not only a car for their birthday, they get any car they could ever want for their birthday. Yeah that is not spoiled at all is it? It is definitely a fun show to watch if you are ever bored and curious.

I am still distressing from this weekend at the festival. I was called by one of the executives from the organization I volunteer at because a civilian called and made a complaint about our service. Thankfully it was not one of my patients but I still had to write a narrative with what was going on at the time and what I observed. Suffice to say it was drama.

The rest of my day was a non-stop flurry of meetings from 7am until 5:30pm. So here I am relaxing on my couch just chilling and watching bad TV., but I feel like I am forgetting something. Oh yeah I am flying to Virginia tomorrow afternoon for 1 day and kinda like need to pack. Oops! No time to do laundry, double oops. Well suffice to say that I had to dig in extra deep into my closet but better I remembered today and not tomorrow.

I am going to finish packing and turn off this damn TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home