Tuesday, September 28, 2004

short but sweet update from land down under

So here we are in Aussie. Typical I just leave CA and they have a nice big earthquake, why do I always miss the fun times. But Australia is quite fun, we have already hit the local pubs and I have been identified as a cheeky bastard. Now I am not sure if this is really an insult or a term of endearment, but I will take it as the latter. The Sydney opera house is truly stunning (I will put pictures up later), but I will tell you it is not quite as white as we see on TV (is anything?). Besides having to do some work, we plan on touring around and hopefully hitting the beach a little (most beaches here are topless).

Need to get up and present now for the next 8 hours (I really hope I can stay awake), but a longer blog entry later!

catch ya later blokes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joshua said...

'tis a pity we don't have earthquakes down here, we're really missing out on all the fun :)

Hope you enjoy your stay in Sydney.

4:46 PM  
Blogger Nathan Pedretti said...

My question: Did your pager go off in Australia for an emergency response to the quake? If so, that's way too technologically cool. If not, why isn't the technology up to par (sarcastic jab, here..)

WIRELESS UPDATE: Your network is still rocking out here in the pedretti household. I will forever tout Cisco products. Great job, Matthew!

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home