Monday, November 08, 2004

I'm back...........

I know I haven’t written in a while and for those loyal readers who wanted to know if I was still alive, I appreciate the sentiments and yes I am alive. I had an amazing time in Florida with my good friend K, who showed me the best of the night life and even some of the wonders of the Fort Lauderdale beaches (can we say thongs!, not that I would ever look at something like that). Of course leave it to me, who else would go to the warmest place in this country and come back with strep throat. Yes boys and girls the answer would be me.

Finally went to the doctor today and got some drugs, guuuuuud drugs, but I would like to spend a second on this. I went to the Drs office today at 8am without any appointment or advanced notice, and was seen by my normal doctor at 8:20. Now I know doctors and nurses kinda get a bad rap at times since they are just so overworked, but I would like to say thanks to mine for being so accommodating. Inspires a little more faith in our healthcare system.

Other than that I worked a bit over the weekend (of course I did), but also spent a good amount of time collapsed on the couch falling asleep during sappy movies. So now back at work for another week and ready for all kinds of fun things, like just this morning we had an LN2 (Liquid Nitrogen for non-FD) leak which caused all kinds of havoc for a couple of hours. A great way to get the blood moving in the body.

Just wanted to thank everyone for their concern and have a great week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home