Monday, February 28, 2005

A case of the Mondays

Have you ever had those days where everything seemed to go wrong. You wake up late, and as you are running around the apartment you stub your toe on the wall (yes I still walk into walls). You go to the gym, for the first time in a few weeks due to all sorts of excuses you worked up for yourself, and all the progress you have made recently is gone. You haven’t stuck to a diet in weeks so you know not even to touch the scale. But its ok, you are in your sanctuary, you are at the gym, but no matter what you do, you can’t gain your focus. You bounce from one apparatus to another, even trying the torture Stairmaster, and yet that mind continues to wander and the focus never comes. After a disappointing workout, you get into your car to drive to the office. After a wonderful sports car cuts you off just to slam on their brakes when they need to pull into their driveway (I am insured, can I just nudge them a little?). You finally pull into your parking space get up to your desk and are faced with a multitude of emails that have thrown you out of the loop on a project that is supposed to be yours. Why do I get the feeling it is going to be one of those days. I just want to go back to bed!

ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had the same kind of day!!! Is it Friday yet???

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My day started off with posting 3 comments to your page by accident and it went downhill from there.
Will this day ever end???
And the "anonymous" was me as well. I'm getting used to this blog thing, slowly but surely...very slowly. But I get credit for trying. I love you.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home