Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Sweat Pouring down my Brow

Don’t worry you have not stumbled onto some x-rated site that managed to escape the watchful eyes of Cyber Nannies. I was just very excited to finally go back to my normal schedule at the gym. For two weeks I missed out and man do I feel it this week. The rowing machine was brutal, but it is great to be back, especially since sitting at a desk for 9 to 10 hour does bring out the deadly sin of sloviness.

Other than that I have some moderately good news, our good friend Ben who I have been giving updates concerning his cancer treatment. He was not responding to his first round of treatment and the outlook looked bleak, however this new round of chemo seems to be having a positive affect. So we are all praying and tracking this very closely.

Just a quick update, back to the grind of work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home