Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Empathy

Last night ended up being more interesting that originally expected. Around 11:00 a sudden and sever fever hit along with well for the sake of keeping this clean I was spending quite a bit of time in the bathroom on my hands and knees. What was going through my head? Well besides the immediate, take me NOW, this is killing me, it was a serious empathy for mom’s who go through weeks or even months of morning sickness. How can you put up with that night after night, week after week, I am sure not getting nearly enough sleep while going through well not fun times?

So you know maybe you are justified in having guys buy you drinks in bars, you certainly make up for it in many other ways. Don’t worry I am not dying or anything, and although I can be melodramatic everyonce in a while, I assure you I am taking care of myself and only answering half my emails from work. And in the immortal words of my doctor, Just wait until tomorrow, it will be better then!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I sometimes wonder where you come up with the things that come out of your head. Who sits there puking and thinks, hmmm, this must be similar to morning sickness. I now have empathy for all the women in the world. Some thoughts you might want to keep to yourself, lest we all think you are weirder than we know you to be.

Oh, and by the way, why would those suffering morning sickness be suffering it night after night as you suggest?? Wouldn't it seem more likely they suffer it morning after morning. Chew on that one while you pay hommage to the porcelain goddess tonight.

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home