Friday, September 30, 2005

One of many to come

I was so excited when I moved my car this morning and got this kick phenomenal spot directly in front of my building, I mean how great is that especially in the city. I come out two hours later as I need to at least check for chalk every two hours and was horrified to see I had received a ticket. How could I have gotten a ticket in such a short period of time? Turns out it is not just good practice to turn your wheels toward the curb, in the city it is actually the law. I got a ticket for not turning my wheels toward the curb, I have learned that lesson.

Tonight I am having a open-house welcome to the city party with a bunch of my friends from both the city and the south bay. My apartment is actually looking good (pictures will be posted soon) with almost all my boxes unpacked and disposed of. I will have to take it relatively easily since I need to be up and out of my place at 6:00am tomorrow to head on down for another red cross event. Amongst my other things I did today I got tickets to the high holiday services here in the city at a San Fran temple, a good way to continue to keep getting integrated with the city.

As for this day in history in 1918 Will Rogers opened his first movie, Laughing Bill Hyde. I would like to say something about the movie, however never seeing it or any of his movies I find it tough. I only mention this one because I found it interesting

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad I ran across your blog. It's very good. I like it.

Sonny M.

I have a related site that focuses on eliminate depression treatment you may like too...It pretty much covers eliminate depression treatment related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

7:04 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Well I was going to comment on your blog, but now reading the comments, I think it best to comment on them. What the fuck is the deal with this new form of spam?? Random ass spamming comments to a blog post. There are people in this world that need a fucking life...About the blog, I see why you didn't answer my call, how was the party?? Yeah, turning your wheels in is kind of important, you also might familiarize yourself with your parking break as well.

7:57 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

PS. How much was the ticket? Inquiring minds want to know.

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not only about turning the wheels in. Don't forget to turn them out as well when parking up a hill. That could be cause for yet another ticket. I definitely agree about the parking break (and the annoying spam bloggers)!

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home