Monday, September 13, 2004

Life can be hard, that is what makes life well life.

So how many people enjoy going to work? How many people wake up and don’t see it as going to work they see it as something they enjoy. I would like to share something my father told me a long time ago when I just about to graduate college. He told me that he hasn’t worked a single day in the past 2 decades. Now clearly that wasn’t true, I mean lets face it you work days, nights, and even some weekends, so how can you say that? He replied that he liked his job so much that it was not work to him, the it was something to enjoy. When you stop enjoying it, it is time to leave. Chris, I know it hasn’t been all fun, but you will find something that is I know you will, good luck.

Losing a parent at any age is hard. We grow up seeing our parents as rocks in the incredibly fast past river of life. To lose one that has been so influential is even harder. S.B., I know this is hard for you, but know you have friends and family who are there for you. He is proud of you and all that you have accomplished! Our condolences to you S.B.

For me today was well interesting, lots of things up in the air, lots of choices to make, and no clear road to take. Well I guess that is life right? But thankfully I have great friends and family, makes it so much easier. Everyone say thanks to a friend next time you see them, why not make someone smile for a second or two.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joe McNamara said...

Good words there, Steiner. You are impressing me with your blog content...great work buddy. Keep it coming.

6:07 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Thank YOU Matthew, for being a friend. You rock.

I expect a full report on yoga after your first class. hehe

3:10 PM  
Blogger MILF said...

It's the people that make mediocre work enjoyable. The rest is what you make it.
We are all at crossroads, all the time. Some are just minimized enough that we see them as a merging intersection. Others are huge stop lights with roads under construction. Just remember: You don't have to make any decisions until the car behind you honks! :-)
Thanks for being a great friend: In some spaces - I'd have never taken my foot off the break without you!
Here's to all our friends who keep us from veering off that road when the pot-holes seem too rough to navigate.

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home