Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Rain rain go away. please!

To answer a question that was asked in the comment section from Nate, no my pager did not go off for the earthquake (my pager does not work in Australia), however my cell phone works in all of North and South America, Europe and now Australia. So I forgot to turn off my cell phone last night and starting at 5am, it was ringing off the hook. Look at my computer screen and I have 15 IMs all asking if I am awake. So yeah I knew about the earthquake pretty darn quickly. Too bad I missed it though.

So everyone here in Sydney is thrilled because they are in the middle of a drought and for the first time in many many months there is a good amount of rain. We are a little disappointed by this since we would prefer not to have this rain. They swear that the thunderstorms will end by tomorrow, but since we are indoors all day that was just peachy keen. Currently I just finished pontificating for the past 9 hours, so believe it or not I am actually tired of talking. Yes mark the day, I am tired of talking :) . So time to get some food now and copious amounts of alcohol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home