Thursday, December 30, 2004

What is with Stupid people

I feel like I am in that movie and saying “I see stupid people everywhere”. Yes I know this sounds arrogant and ass hole like, and I am sure I do stupid things as well but try this on for size.

(me on the phone with vehicle repair shop: Tuesday) We have some work that needs to be done on the Emergency vehicle. We have a brake light out, a muffler that needs to be replaced. Oh and can you check the brakes.

(them) Sure bring it in on Thursday we will get everything done.

(me) I just want to confirm, only one day since this is a primary vehicle

(them) no problem


(me today in person when dropping it off at 8am) Again muffle, brake light and brakes.

(them) no problem, call us around 2 for a estimate on when you can pick it up

(me) thanks


(me at 2:00) So how is everything going

(them) well our muffler guy has been out all week on vacation so we couldn’t do that, we just started looking at the brakes and light so probably another couple of hours.


HELLO???You have had it since 8am and you are just starting to look at it. You exhaust guy is on vacation and you are too stupid to realize this? I mean I know this takes two neurons instead of one to figure out when booking an appointment, but come on. So now we need to take it out of service again for these idiots. So why is it most people don’t trust car mechanics. Some stereotypes make sense! G-d Bless these people, everyone of them!

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Well in this case, it wasn't the mechanic's fault. Most often it is the fault of the service advisor. Sounds like your service advisor didn't know his staff wasn't in, and booked in too much work (which resulted in the delay). Common problem at places such as these.

But I must ask - if everything is as you say, why did I see the van parked out front of building 14 this evening around 5:45pm ???

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home