Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Life, ain't it a crazy wild thing?

Sometimes life throws us curve balls. We are happily moving through our lives concerned with day-today events or maybe where we will be in a week or a month, and then something happens. Something that rocks us to our core, where the day-to-day is not the concern. Not where we will be in a month, but how something will affect us for much longer. This can be caused by a trip to a doctor, a call from a family member, or a call from a significant other. Thankfully when those moments are encountered, we can rely on friends and family to help support us, guide us, and listen to us when we just need to vent or cry. It is not easy, but it makes it maybe just a little easier. L.M., good luck on the procedure, many of us are thinking of you and wishing you the best!

I received a page yesterday from a friend who will be in a class all week. ARGGHH, I COULD TEACH THIS CLASS, WHY AM I IN HERE!?! Well in my typical fashion I of course decided to send multiple pages today asking if she had started to teach the class yet? Much to my surprise and hers, it was not the typical response. Rather it was a declaration of surprise that class had become tougher and more interesting. Isn’t it nice how sometimes you expect one thing, and are happily surprised when things work out differently? So here’s to hope, to optimism, and life sometimes surprising us in great ways! May we never stop wishing and hoping for bigger and better things.

So next week I have signed up for and will begin to try my hand in yoga. Yes I know it doesn’t sound quite manly (as I have been reminded of by numerous friends), but it is new, it is different, and why not. Do I expect to at all keep up with my fellow classmates? Not at all, but I will sure give it one hell of a shot. Anyone want to try something new and crazy next week with me (or in absentee)? More updates to follow.

3 Comments:

Blogger MILF said...

Remember the key to Yoga is not in how well you stack up against others, it's how flexible you become for your sexual partners satisfaction. Namaste.

10:24 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

The key to yoga is not the activity, or the flexibility gained. It's the opportunity to meet lots of single women. You go man, power to you.

6:55 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Somehow I think this might affect how I see other people in the class. Yikes.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home