Monday, March 07, 2005

MMW

Not of course this would not be for anyone I know, but I am thinking this is a society that needs to be formed. MMW (pronounced Double M, W), Men of Menopausal Women. This idea came about through an unbelievable friend of mine. This society for the explicit purpose of trying to help Men of Menopausal Women sleep at night. From my understanding not as easy as it sounds.

With that thought in your head, I would like to share one more thing. You have no idea what unbelievable dreams you get when you are sick and high on medication. I mean they are really messed up dreams. Scary thing is you seem to have these same dreams when you are awake as when you are asleep. Today I had 7 or 8 business calls that I took from my couch where I was curled up under a few blankets. I just finished sending emails to the head of each of those meetings asking if I had any action items that I agreed to since I can’t remember anything I agreed to. Maybe this is why they don’t let sick people make decisions. I am sure they were asking me if I could do something, and I was like, wahooo, sure why not! Very scary.

I would also like to thank a very good friend of mine, who took time out of her schedule to not only bring me much needed OJ (trust me it would not have been a pretty sight watching me drive to the store) but she went one step further and got me a couple of things that just made me smile. Lollypops, they are not just for kids anymore, they are for grown adults who need to get in touch with their inner child. Tissues, but not just any tissues, the really super soft kind. A cute little stuffed chick (closest I can get to a gf at this point :-) ) that makes cute little chicky noises. And a couple of other things. So Thank you M, that really made me smile and made my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home