Saturday, April 30, 2005

The West Wing

So arriving here in Las Vegas for my next show I check into the hotel of the week the MGM Grand. Now when I am going to be at a hotel for more than a day or two I like to ask gently for a nice room. Usually they oblige since I ask so nicely and am so cute. Ok we will let that go for now. So I ask at the front lobby, and they sorry but they have placed me in the West Wing. Now I don’t know the West Wing to a chicken wing so ask what is so special and she replies that is their newly renovated state of the art electronics. Now what could be state of the art in a hotel room?

I get in and am not disappointed. Plasma TV built into the wall hooked up to a DVD player (so I don’t have to use my laptop), a CD alarm clock, and the best part…a tv built into the glass of the mirror in the bathroom. I mean how cool is that? Not only can I listen to the audio in the bathroom, but actually watch tv while shaving this cute face. I will take pictures because this is an impressive room.

Other than that Vegas has changed a bit since I have been here. I went to the new TI (Treasure Island) to see their new and improved sexy stage show outside. Gone are the days of pirates against the British navy, now it is topless pirates sporting six packs abs like you have never seen (woman start drooling here) and the sirens in tiny sport shorts and lingerie (men start your drooling here). The only think they forgot, is any acting, dancing or singing talent, but they were interesting to watch. So I went to Bellagio since at least their show always raised a smile on my face. But alas it was not meant to be a good day, Bellagio has changed their style as well, instead of coordinating the water with the music, they just have a bunch of random water movements without any music. So disappointing.

Here is where it gets interesting. Last time I was here it was so easy to spot the hookers. I mean granted they have a kind of look in their eye, but they dressed a certain way. The problem now is that every 17 to 22 year old dresses the same way or even worse. How is one supposed to tell the difference anymore? Not that I really need to, it is just a humorous observation. More to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home