Tuesday, February 14, 2006

FUCK FUCK FUCK!

Do I have bad Karma? Am I not a good person? Do I not try to help the under privileged and other ass holes who can’t get their head out of their ass to get a decent job?

So if you couldn’t tell I am more than a bit pissed off. My car was broken into yet again, but not at 3am, no this time between the time I got home at 4pm and 6:30pm, in the middle of the day! Yes they broke the same window again and stole everything I had just replaced. I do not live in a bad neighborhood, hell I live about 100ft from one of the largest depositories of cash in the entire city most likely in the entire state, the West Coast US Mint. I don’t get it. What do I do differently? Is nothing safe or sacred anymore.

Frankly, fuck them. I am certainly losing any sympathy for those less fortunate than myself, I work for a living, what the hell do they do!

Oh and by the way Happy Valentine’s day, isn’t it a wonderful day!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think you have a target on your back... unfortunately... Hang in there bud.... florence

6:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think of what you went through three weeks ago and it will put this incident into perspective. You have a good heart, don't let this act change that. =)WC

5:21 PM  
Blogger Nathan Pedretti said...

Bummer. While it seems like awful bad luck, maybe its an opportunity of some kind? Maybe you are meant to improve your relationship with your insurance agent, or seek a new career in law enforcement. Any ideas?

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home