Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Beware the Ides of March

Yes 2050 years ago today Julius Caesar was killed by his own Senators. E Tu Brute? Of course we know none of that backstabbing in today’s corporate environment. Everyone of course is looking out for the greater good and not being selfish about their own needs. Maybe history really does repeat itself.

Its amazing how we completely get into a force of habit. I met someone from work for an early dinner while we discussed certain items, and then I drove back home. The humorous aspect was when I just pulled to my house and force of habit was trying to figure out what I would eat for dinner. Was not hungry at all, but go home late at night and tired that is the first thing I think about. It took me a couple of minutes before I realized like hey, already had dinner. Amazing force of habit.

I would love to add more here, but frankly it has been an incredibly long day that started at the tender hour of 4am and it is a struggle to keep my eyes even open. More on this topic tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds familiar -- almost like when you're finished with lunch and on the drive home you're thinking about what should I have for dinner - LOL.. or when you're driving somewhere and you wonder.. how in the hell did i get here -- you're car knows where to go.. Have a great day! /florence

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home