Friday, June 17, 2005

Losing my Mind?

It all started early this week when I flew to Dallas and I realized that I left my book on the plane. Now I haven’t left something on a plane in years, well since I went to Hong Kong at age 9 to be precise. Especially since this was a borrowed book and left in the seat pocket right in front of me. But hey anyone can forget something, it happens. I get home on Thursday, go to shave and realize I forgot my good razor in the cup in the hotel bathroom. Now come on, what is going on? I am still having a tough time concentrating on anything and find that I will be in the middle of something as mundane as walking to the supply room and can honestly not remember what I am going there for. Its actually fairly embarrassing, and I hope I can get my head back on straight soon.

This weekend is for catching up on a little sleep hopefully and getting ready for continuing my 2 months of near non-stop travel. Maybe a little laundry and cleaning of the apartment.

Write more later when I can clarify my thoughts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

You can always buy a new book, or ask the airline to look for it and send it to you. You can also ask the hotel to send you your razor, or buy a new one. And you were going to the supply closet to get an eraser. Which in and of itself doesn't make sense because you always write in pen. Now aren't you glad I cleared all of that up for you?

7:04 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

How funny, I just put an entry in my own blog about a similar experience this week. Hopefully it's temporary. Use today to shake your head out and relax. You'll be fine. Promise. :)

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home