Sunday, January 16, 2005

Celebrate Good times—Come’ On!

After months of planning, weeks of searching and hours of researching and driving I am the proud owner of a new car!! Ok so not really a car, rather an SUV, but hey it still works. When I paid the check there is always that feeling of am I doing the right thing? This is a lot of money to be spending? And then you drive it off the lot, and DAMN! This is a fun ride! Ok so now I know you all want to know what I bought. It is a 1999, Lexus RX300. Let me tell you if you have not driven in it, it is a nice ride! I drove the entire way home rocking out on the steering wheel (if you don’t know what that is, ask your kids). Phew, so exciting! This is why I didn’t go to work and do all the things I was hoping to do. Oh well it was a good excuse.


Many of you also know I recently took my GMATs, (remember testing from hell just a couple of weeks ago). Well although I got my results for the math and verbal immediately, which I was pleased with not overjoyed with, I just got the scores for my essays. Suffice to say I am ecstatic. I received the highest score possible, so let this be a lesson to all of you….blogging pays off!! Well not really sure if it was the reason but we can thank Blogspot for my success, why not.


Other than that life is exciting with a new job, and new car, and new friends (you know who you are). Lots to be thankful for right now. Not I just need to see if I can give back a little, too much good luck is kinda scary. But for now I am just going to sit on my couch pretty damn excited and happy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Congrats !!!! Both on the new vehicle and the GMAT scores. I knew you would kick ass, you always do. :) Can't wait to test out the new ride.

I promise I will hold in any gastrointestinal emissions. Really ! HAHA !

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home