Sunday, March 20, 2005

A recovery weekend

So I was talking to my grandmother this weekend, which is always an interesting experience. But what really put the icing on the cake, what really made my night is when after about 45 minutes of talking (let me tell you my family is not short winded) she apologizes and says she needs to go to meet some people. In fact she was so surprised by the phone that she was actually dressing and she is not wearing any pants. Now I am sorry, hearing this from a girlfriend, yes is very exciting. Hearing this from your grandmother, yeah not so exciting. TMI comes to mind, among other things. Well it definitely caught me off guard.

Lets see, what other fun and exciting things I did this weekend. Having been doing a bit of travel and thinking it might be spring soon I decided it was time to freshen up my apartment. So starting with the kitchen which was thankfully pretty clean, moving to the living room (a complete disaster) and then made it to the bedroom where I got sucked in. Yes we are talking full on Ghostbusters sucked into the closet where I spent the next 2 and a half hours cleaning and then organizing the closet. Organized what do I mean by that? I mean all my shirts are in color order from Black to white used the ROY G. BIV scare (if you don’t know what this means consult your 6th grade science book). I finally came up for air and went, MAN do I have no life or what?

So the worst part is that was the most exciting part of my weekend. Sure there was a little shopping action going on, and some cooking action, and a couple of ice cold beers (almost nothing better in life), but truly that was the highlight. Now I get to try to really catch up on all the work I have missed recently while traveling this week. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home