Monday, March 21, 2005

Reparations

In a previous blog I said something that was sexist and although in many ways a blog is meant to be a stream of consciousness a certain amount of understanding must be maintained as to the audience especially since it did not come out in a manner intended. I was talking about how I was beginning to look for a life partner and I mentioned that this sounds more like a woman in their thirties rather than a male in his twenties. I admit I was utilizing stereotypes for how often do you hear men seeking life partners? However, I am sure there are plenty of men in their thirties who do talk about life partners, so to any and all who were offended I sincerely apologize.

Otherwise life is completely crazy. I am trying to close everything up before I go on vacation starting on Saturday but I feel I will not be able to do so. I may in fact have to bring my computer with me on vacation and finish a couple of things on the road. Besides this being a terrible precedence the only good news is I may be able to post some blogs to those of you who are interested.

I am going to try to get some more work done, hope all else have a good night and again my apologies to any and all offended.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

I didn't think your comment was sexist, I think it was perfectly reasonable. It may not be true for everyone, but the stereotype (although unfair to assume or apply to any individual) does have a basis in truth.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home